Want to submit a travel blog post from a recent adventure? We’re serious about being a great resource for fellow eaters and doers, and there’s nothing like getting travel tips from a trusted friend. Submit your travel blog and food blog posts here to help fellow traveling foodies as they discover new destinations.
Submit Your Own Travel Blog Post
Have you been thinking about running your own travel blog but don’t have the time or resources? The Lysst welcomes you to our wide-reaching tribe of travel bloggers all over the world! You can submit your own travel blog post (or food blog post) to be published on The Lysst for free.
Reach out a hand to your fellow travelers, and submit your own recent trip details. These user-submitted travel blogs are meant to help others researching upcoming trips, so be sure to share the good, the bad, and the ugly!
In order for your travel blog to be published, you must adhere to the guidelines for Lysst Tribe Submissions.
Guidelines for Tribe Submissions
- You must provide all of the required information
- Posts must be between 300 and 1,000 words
- Posts with crude, racist, xenophobic, homophobic, or other content that may be deemed offensive will not be published
Please be aware that we cannot publish every post that is submitted, and our editors will do their best to publish the submissions that best match The Lysst’s style, mission, and site content.
Tips to Get Your Travel Blog Published!
- Posts with 2-5 great images are often favored
- Break up sections with headlines and subheadlines
- Include tips on what to do, eat, drink, and/or see
- Look at the site and see what we’re missing! If there are no articles on The Lysst already about your destination, your post has a better chance of being published
Do your best to provide the most accurate information you can so that we can curate a helpful, timely collection of travel blogs that our Tribe can reference when visiting somewhere new.
Please note that your submission will be edited before publication, and The Lysst deserves the right not to publish any submission for any reason. If you do not agree to these terms, do not submit your travel blog.
Share Your Travels Below
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about filling out the travel blog submission form.